Rainbow Badges Curiosity Shop
The unique collection of new and vintage badges
Rainbow Badges has grown from a hobby, which started in 1978. With great excitement and two years of preparing, my hobby became a business in the summer of 2014.
I produce badges for campaigns, clubs, musicians, organisations, colleges, schools, and museums. Making badges for events and occasionally having a stall at festivals has always been a particular favourite!
Rainbow Badges Curiosity Shop also features both current topics and historic events. Designs vary from reflecting messages of the past from social history to simple tongue-in-cheek humour designed to get a giggle. In our troubled times, laughter can be medicine. Smiles are free and pleasantly contagious, which partly explains why there are so many smiley face designs in my badge shop! He he 🙂
In the workshop, my badges are made using a combination of customers’ own artwork, ideas and requirements. My own pin badges are individually hand-pressed. The design is printed on photo paper and protected with a hardwearing clear polyester film.
Take a look at my unique collection of vintage badges from many years of collecting, all needing new homes. This unusual collection of new and vintage badges is constantly growing and they are all for sale! We also have stickers, postcards and iron-on patches in stock 🙂
If you are looking for a particular pin badge we are happy to add your request to our wish list 🙂
I hope you enjoy looking at my website 🙂
Please feel free to leave comments or contact me!
Peace and love
Ziggy Norton Xx
- Fabulous time at the Weird and Wonderful Wood!Rainbow Badges had a fabulous time at the Weird and Wonderful Wood! Looking forward to next year already! About Weird and […]
- Weird and Wonderful WoodRainbow Badges are excited and honored to be at this beautiful family event 🙂 24th & 25th May 2022 We are […]
- “do as I say, not as I do”Last design of the day at Rainbow Badges. I couldn’t close the workshop without making these after hearing the news on […]
- “ere ya go ba”That’s something you might expect to hear whilst being passed a beer in a Suffolk pub 🙂Like all areas of the […]
- Our first event of the year 2022If you’re in East Anglia this Saturday 12th of March 2022 Here is a nice family event to check out 🙂 […]
- First design of 2022! – Anglo Saxon BeastA design inspired by Anglo Saxon brooches discovered in East Anglia. The backwards facing animal has three claws and a beak-like […]
- Warning: H.M.Government can damage your healthRainbow Badges has re-made this vintage badge 🙂 We love the subtle subvertising of a government warning on this fabulous vintage […]
FLAT RATE POSTAGE ON EVERY ORDER HOWEVER BIG!
Penguin – Pin badge
Kipper (Kellogg’s promotional gift) – Vintage pin badge
Cat yawn – Pin badge
DPAC (Disabled People Against Cuts) – Badges, Magnets and Pocket Mirrors
Margate Caves – Vintage pin badge
Badger and Poppies – Vintage pin badge
Hula Hoops – Mealtime (Potato Rings) – Pin badge
Lake District – Lapel pin badge
Love – Pin badge
Cromer (Gem of the Norfolk Coast) – Vintage pin badge
Gerty Guinea Pig – Pin badge
Harry Hamster – Pin badge